Nafys Samandari, DDS
Dr. Samandari has built an excellent reputation for his dental knowledge and expertise in the Scottsdale, AZ area.
At A Reason to Smile, Dr. Samandari truly cares about his patients. He understands how important it is that each patient understands why and how a dental procedure is going to be performed. He and his staff spend quality time communicating with each patient to ensure everyone's expectations align with the prescribed dental treatment.
Dr. Samandari is not only dedicated to his patients, but also to the Scottsdale community. When he's not in the office, he participates in community service endeavors and has provided volunteer services in foreign countries.
Dr. Samandari has participated in the following training and certification programs:
- Advanced Live Sinus Lift Training, Curitiba, Brazil 2017
- Advanced Live Implant Training [Instradent] in Curitiba, Brazil 2016
- 3D Cone Beam, Certified 2017
- Cerec Advanced Training, [3D Crown Printing], 2014 – Present
- Founding member of The AZ Dental Mission of Mercy, 2010 – Present
- Board member of The AZ Dental Mission of Mercy, 2016
- President Central Arizona Dental Society, 2016
- Trustee to The Arizona State Dental Society, 2017 - Present
- Board member of Central Arizona Dental Society, 2009 – Present
- Speaker for AZDA at the Western Regional Convention, 2017 Podcast
- Surgical and Prosthetic Implant Certification, Nobel Biocare Implant Residency, 1999-2000
- Invisalign® Advanced Certification
- University of Iowa Hospital Residency, 1994-1995
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support Certification, 1995
- Western Regional Dental Board Certification, 1995
- North Eastern Regional Dental Board Certification, 1994
- Three months externship in facial trauma and oral surgery, University of Pittsburgh, Allegheny General Hospital, PA, 1994
- Six months externship in oral surgery, Royal Danish College, Aarhus, Denmark, 1999
- University of Iowa College of Dentistry, Doctor of Dental Surgery, 1990-1994
In addition, Dr. Samandari serves on the board for the Arizona Dental Association and The Mission of Mercy. He is President of CADS and Lead for the Arizona Young Dental Leadership Program and is also affiliated with Hopefest.
If you are looking for a dentist for your entire family who is dedicated to putting your comfort and wellness first, call A Reason To Smile to schedule your dentist appointment today!