At A Reason To Smile, we want all of our Scottsdale and North Scottsdale patients to love their smiles! For patients experiencing the pain of tooth loss, Dr. Samandari uses dental implants from our Scottsdale, AZ dentist office to help restore your natural-looking, comfortable smile.
Are Dental Implants Right For Your Smile?
Are you missing one or more of your teeth? Regular brushing, flossing, and preventive checkups allow some people to maintain their natural smiles for a lifetime. However, sometimes our teeth just can’t keep up with our busy lifestyles!
If you’ve lost a tooth (or teeth) due to injury or decay, dental implants could be the right solution to help repair your oral health and rejuvenate your smile.
Tooth loss can be caused by a variety of situations: oral trauma due to an accident or altercation, illness, stress, age, decay, and more. Sometimes it’s just bad luck that causes someone to suffer the loss of a tooth!
Even though the reason for tooth loss varies, what everyone wants as the solution remains the same: their natural, healthy smile back.
Dental implants are often the best solution for tooth loss because they:
- Look Natural - You don’t want a replacement tooth that looks fake, drawing even more negative attention to your smile than a lost tooth. Instead, imagine being able to proudly smile the way you did before tooth loss!
- Don’t Hurt - A replacement for your lost tooth (or teeth) needs to fit in your mouth easily, allowing you to enjoy your favorite foods without irritating your gums or adjacent teeth. Once healed, dental implants are a pain-free, permanent solution!
- Are Easy To Take Care Of - Dental implants are permanent - no slipping dentures or removable bridges! You can take care of your dental implants the same way you do your natural teeth: simple brushing and flossing.
- Keep Your Mouth Healthy - Bulky dental appliances can cause bone loss and irritation to your gums, as well as increase your risk of periodontal disease and tooth decay. Dental implants remove that risk because they fit perfectly with your natural smile.
- Can Last A Lifetime - Your dental implants are created to last the rest of your life! No other tooth replacement solution can make that claim.
How Do Dental Implants Work?
Modern tooth restoration has never been better! Dental implants are titanium posts implanted in your jaw that act as artificial “tooth roots”, permanently anchoring your new tooth, bridge or denture. Each implant is topped with a dental crown, providing a chewing surface and restoring the appearance of the missing tooth.
At A Reason To Smile, we use advanced CEREC same-day dental crowns. That means Dr. Samandari can create and attach your permanent dental crown to cover your implant in just one visit!
What Type Of Dental Implant Do I Need?
At A Reason To Smile, we offer several types of dental implants to our patients suffering from tooth loss. A consultation with Dr. Samandari can help determine what type of dental implant will work best for your smile.
- Single Dental Implant - If you’ve lost a single tooth due to decay or trauma, a single dental implant can be the best way to help you smile with confidence again. Your natural tooth can be replaced with a single titanium dental implant and natural-looking dental crown. A dental implant will replace your natural tooth’s root and surface, allowing you to smile, speak and enjoy your favorite foods just like you could with your natural tooth!
- Implant Retained Dentures - Implant retained dentures can significantly restore the quality of life for many patients. Our Scottsdale dental patients can be more confident during their daily activities with the superior chewing and speaking functions our durable implant retained dentures provide. Using mini dental implants, Dr. Samandari can install your prosthesis in just one appointment, with minimal surgery.
- All-on-4® Dental Implants - With the All-on-4 dental implants process, your implants are stabilized together with a prosthesis to allow you to use your teeth immediately. If you are a good candidate for All-on-4 dental implants, you can expect to have your teeth in just one day! Everyone’s case is unique but the vast majority of the work done by Dr. Samandari and our restorative dentistry team will be done before the implant surgery.
- Hybrid Implant Dentures - Hybrid implant dentures are an innovative solution for patients who would like to replace full rows of teeth. This type of restorative dental procedure consists of dentures that are permanently fixed to dental implants. Unlike regular dentures, your prosthetic teeth are anchored to a set of four dental implants. Hybrid implant dentures can be the ideal solution for patients who are tired of dentures causing irritation to their gums and sliding around their mouth.
How Much Do Dental Implants Cost?
The simple answer to how much dental implants cost is this: it depends. Just like any surgery, there are numerous factors that can influence the cost of dental implants. We can provide you an accurate estimate after your consultation with Dr. Samandari.
Considerations can include:
- The quality, amount, and location of bone. If you require bone grafting, the total costs associated with your implants will be higher.
- The number of teeth that need to be replaced and the type of dental implant that will be used.
- Dental insurance. Some insurances cover only parts of implant treatment or have a waiting period for eligibility.
If you’re concerned about the cost of dental implants, call our Scottsdale dental office to schedule a consultation with Dr. Samandari. A consultation allows Dr. Samandari to spend time with you one-on-one to understand your oral health goals and financial considerations, while giving you the best possible information about implants.
Whether you’re on a budget, have a fixed income, or aren’t sure if your dental insurance covers dental implants, we have a variety of financing plans available to you.
Dental Implant Restoration
Problems with dental implants are rare, but they can happen. If you notice your implant has loosened, is causing your gum to swell, or the crown on top of your implant is cracked, call Dr. Samandari right away!
A dental implant can’t fix itself and if you try to treat it at home, you could end up causing more damage to your mouth.
Schedule Your Dental Implant Consultation With A Reason To Smile Today!
If you have questions about dental implants or any other tooth replacement service A Reason To Smile provides and are in the Scottsdale and North Scottsdale area, give our dentist office a call and we'll be happy to help.
A consultation with Dr. Samandari is the perfect way to answer all of your questions and help you decide what type of dental implant procedure will be the best fit for your smile!
If you’re considering dentures as a solution to tooth loss, our Scottsdale AZ dental team is here to answer questions and be with you every step of the way!