No insurance? Check out our Dental Savings Program! At A Reason To Smile, our philosophy is to provide treatment to the whole person, with a special focus on how your teeth and gums relate to your total body health. We want each patient we see to be confident with every aspect of their smile - comfort, function and appearance. Our Scottsdale, AZ dental team is here to make that happen.
We understand that with today’s economy, budgeting for your dental health on a yearly basis can be difficult. For those patients who have no dental insurance or their insurance is not enough to completely cover their dental needs, we have implemented the Dental Savings Program. This is a private dental savings plan and it is NOT an insurance plan. It is only valid at our Scottsdale dental office.
Dental Savings Program Costs
- Individual: $199/year
- Per Couple: $299/year
- Additional Family Members: $129 per person/year
Dental Savings Program Benefits Include
Benefits begin immediately and are valid for 12 months
- 2 oral exams per year
- 2 preventive dental cleanings per year
- 1 periodontal evaluation per year
- 1 oral cancer screening per year
- 1 set of full-mouth digital x-rays
- 20% discount on all other dental treatment (Excludes Invisalign, Laboratory Fees, and Teeth Whitening)
Terms & Conditions
- The plan is valid for a 12 month period from the date a patient enrolls.
- The next preventive or periodontal appointment must be scheduled before you leave our office, if you need to cancel or reschedule you MUST call the office 36 hours prior to the appointment.
- It is your responsibility to schedule your appointments and keep them within the 12 month time period. If you don’t make your appointments in that period, you forfeit all the benefits of the plan.
- You, your spouse, and any dependent children are eligible for this plan.
- This is not an insurance plan - no claims are filed and no payments are made to any other healthcare providers. A Reason To Smile is not a licensed insurer, health maintenance organization, or other underwriter of health services.
- The Dental Savings Program cannot be combined with any other offers, discounts, insurance, discount plans, and advertisements.
- The savings offered by The Dental Savings Program are only provided to patients with a zero balance.
We also accept most major credit cards, personal checks, money orders and cash payments.
If you have questions about The Dental Savings Program or other options for financing your dental treatment, give our Scottsdale dental office a call today and we’ll be happy to answer any questions you have!